By Bernard G Treanton; National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.); et al
Read or Download Advanced power electronics interfaces for distributed energy workshop summary : August 24, 2006, Sacramento, California PDF
Similar electronics books
This booklet provides the advance and experimental validation of the structural try approach known as Oscillation-Based try – OBT in brief. the consequences provided the following assert, not just from a theoretical viewpoint, but in addition in keeping with a large experimental aid, that OBT is an effective defect-oriented attempt answer, complementing the prevailing practical try out recommendations for mixed-signal circuits.
"In their interesting research of the hot heritage of knowledge expertise, H. Peter Alesso and Craig F. Smith demonstrate the styles in discovery and innovation that experience introduced us to the current tipping aspect. . . . A new release from now, each person may have in my opinion adapted entry to the total of information .
One of many most powerful developments within the layout and manufacture of recent electronics programs and assemblies is the usage of floor mount expertise instead for through-hole tech nology. The mounting of digital units and elements onto the skin of a published wiring board or different substrate bargains many benefits over putting the leads of units or parts into holes.
- Autonomous underwater vehicles : modeling, control design, and simulation
- Carbon-based Nanomaterials and Hybrids: Synthesis, Properties, and Commercial Applications
- Recognition of Patterns: Using the Frequencies of Occurrence of Binary Words
- 2D materials for nanoelectronics
Additional info for Advanced power electronics interfaces for distributed energy workshop summary : August 24, 2006, Sacramento, California
Magnetek’s strategy is to lead the power electronic interface market for alternative energy systems. Its approach employs a common platform and building blocks into a scalable, modular, compact design that can be used for multiple DER sources. It uses high-efficiency, reliable converters; primary energy source control; high power densities; and system-level control. Magnetek anticipates several trends in the future of DER technologies. For inverters, new topologies and improved control algorithms will improve performance.
3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. Increase the efficiency of power electronic systems Standardize the interface between power electronics systems and the grid Improve the thermal management characteristics of power electronic systems Minimize the harmonic distortions of power electronic systems Improve the durability of power electronic systems and components Reduce the complexity of power electronic systems Improve the manufacturability of power electronic systems and components Standardize and and improve the interoperability of power electronics components and systems 9.
Power Electronic Interfaces, Ben Kroposki, NREL General Discussion 12:00 – 1:00 Lunch (on your own) Session 3: Modular Power Electronics Distributed Energy Applications - Chair: Jose Palomo, CEC HIGH VOLUME POWER ELECTRONICS DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING CHALLENGES AS WELL AS CURRENT DISTRIBUTED ENERGY APPLICATIONS THAT USE THE MODULAR APPROACH 1:00 – 1:20 1:20 – 1:40 1:40 – 2:00 2:00 – 2:30 2:30 – 3:00 Modular and Scalable Power Converters in the UPS Industry, Ian Wallace, Eaton Distributed Energy Applications Leverage High Volume, Modular Power Converters- Perry Schugart American Superconductor Modular Inverters for Distributed Generation, Matt Zolot, UQM General Discussion BREAK Session 4: Chair: Power Electronics for Distributed Energy Applications - Chair: Holly Thomas, NREL CURRENT POWER ELECTRONICS IN THE RENEWABLE AND DISTRIBUTED ENERGY MARKETS 3:00 – 3:20 3:20 – 3:40 3:40 – 4:00 4:00 – 4:20 4:20 – 5:00 Magnetek Power Electronics - Alex Levran, Magnetek, Inc.